Yay, we’re working with Scotland’s fastest-growing creative PR communication agency again, but this time we’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Glasgow based team. This agency is fresh and imaginative and are completely committed to delivering brilliant results. They are also dedicated to building brands, breaking stories and challenging boundaries by trying new things and getting people to sit-up and take notice.
You will be expected to bring a number of different skills to the table, including:
- Proven experience in devising and delivering big, bold PR and Brand campaigns nationally
- Delighting clients with earned media across all channels
- Solid experience of pitching in stories to the media
- Possess a ‘little black book’ of media contacts that you can call upon at any time
- Ideally, experience working with drinks clients but it’s not essential
- The ability to generate original ideas and lead creative campaigns across multiple channels
- You will be expected to pitch to existing clients as well as potential new clients, so excellent communication, written skills and a confident and assertive attitude are all necessary.
We reckon you’ll have at least 3 years’ experience working in a PR account handling role, press officer or publicist role either in Scotland or the UK.
If you think you have the relevant skills and attitude needed for this role then I’d love to speak to you.
The benefits package includes a competitive salary as well as:
Cultural Allowance Scheme
Flexible working hours
28 days holiday & bank holidays
Life insurance & critical illness policy
We’re dedicated to skills development offering a specific personal development plan for each staff member alongside one on one coaching and quarterly creative training sessions with guest coaches.
We work with some of the most exciting clients in the country including Tennent’s Lager, Old Pulteney, Magners Irish Cider, TRNSMT Festival, Whyte & Mackay, Boe Gin, Edinburgh City Centre, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, and the Scottish FA.
We also take some time to work on our own campaigns like Bloody Big Brunch.
Check out our showreel below and visit our Vimeo channel for more.
Right Idea. Right Place. Right Time.
We’re a 25-strong PR agency for the modern world – a production house for stories, with offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Manchester. We combine stand out “I-wish-I-thought-of-that” creative ideas with our custom-built insight platform (which we call our ‘Fame Formula’) to produce stories worthy of time and attention.
So, whether you want to reach twelve-year-olds in Twickenham or sixty-year-olds in Scotland; we know how reach them, and we know how to get their attention. In short, we come up with the right ideas.
Then we put them in the right places. At the right times.
48/4 Albion Street