Decency. Brilliance. Enterprise.
We really believe in what we do. We’re guided by good – our core values shape who we are.
People may choose us for a product, but they stay with us because of our actions. Our people are our most important asset and we couldn’t do it without them!
Our staff are decent, brilliant and enterprising and every day strive to be the best they can be, using every bit of know-how, skill and awesomeness they can and always looking for new ways to improve things to make Ultimate Finance the best place to be.
With the backing of parent organisation The Tavistock Group, Ultimate Finance is rapidly emerging as a leading alternative provider of lending to small businesses in the UK.
Following successful development and roll-out of the 'Good Funding' brand strategy earlier this year, the next stage of the business strategy is now underway.
The Group has made a significant investment in a new digital platform and related marketing spend to launch the first of a series of digital products.
We will be driving profitable sales of those products, together with the Group's traditional products, fundamental to delivering expected returns.
- ROLE PLACED -
BEHIND THE CMO ROLE
with Ron Robson, CEO of Ultimate FInance Group
Specific tasks & responsibilities
- Refinement and implementation of the agreed brand strategy
- Championing business-wide customer-centricity and supporting delivery of the highest quality customer experience across all areas of the business
- Development and implementation of innovative, data-led marketing strategies (acquisition and retention) with an expert understanding of direct and digital; including CRO, CRM, social media, PR, advertising and branding
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing products and services, including both digital and traditional channels
- Provide support and positive challenge to Field Sales, Telesales, and Partnership teams; assisting them in meeting commercial objectives through provision of appropriate campaigns, tools and materials
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competitive environment - both marketing communications and NPD
- Effective management of agency relationships in a way that ensures both a strong creative product and an appropriate return on investment
- Trusted communications advisor to the CEO
- Ongoing development of internal communications in support of business strategy, including appropriate channels and messaging
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Assist in the setting and delivery of strategic and operational objectives
- Overall management of budgets within area of responsibility
- Serve on internal committees or tasks forces and take on special assignments
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
We are searching for someone degree educated
Proven track record of success in executive level marketing role
Communications expert with extensive experience in data, digital & direct marketing
Financial services experience desirable, but not essential
Generous pension contributions
Personal development plans
Continuous learning & development
Life assurance cover
Performance related bonuses
25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
"WE LOVE WHAT WE DO BECAUSE WE HELP GIVE BUSINESSES THE FINANCIAL BREAK THEY NEED.
WE DO THE WORLD OF GOOD FOR BRITISH BUSINESSES, THEIR OWNERS AND THE PEOPLE THEY EMPLOY.
AND THAT’S A PRETTY GOOD FEELING."
ULTIMATE FINANCE - EDINBURGH
1 Rutland Court
Ultimate Finance - bristol
Great Park Road