Digital Content Manager
As Digital Content Manager you’ll be tasked with producing compelling and positive content across all channels for the business.
You’ll be able to adapt your writing style to suit your audience, as your remit will include press and PR engagement, social media and blogging, and web content.
You’ll work closely with the Senior Management Team to enhance the overall brand of Elanic, and will support the Operations Manager to determine the optimal customer journey and customer experience.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee the company’s engagement on all social media platforms – ensuring that every Elanic clinic and service is represented appropriately.
- Developing exciting and informative social content
- Scheduling social media posts across all platforms
- Tracking and analysing and reporting on success
- Shooting video content – including patient testimonials, training videos, ‘behind the scenes’ footage and editing this to a professional standard – for the main website, various microsites and for YouTube.Developing and managing agency and freelance relationships with journalists, PR specialists, bloggers, influencers, and industry experts to identify, create and collaborate on exciting online content
- Creating email templates to enhance the customer and patient experience, and tracking the success thereof.
- Working closely with Surgeons and Senior Management team on concepts for blog content, thought-leadership article and white papers and ensuring their successful and appropriate distribution.
- Ensure that all images used meet brand guidelines and are lawfully and consensually obtained
- Ensure that all copy used, irrespective of channel, is appropriate, factual and compliant with any legal or regulatory requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to assess each patient’s customer experience, and offer advice, guidance and solutions to enhance and streamline this.
Experience working across a portfolio of websites and associated brands
Competence using WordPress and email tools such as MailChimp
Photography and videography skills – including video editing skills (or a desire to learn!).
3+ years of experience in a content marketing role - proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
Demonstrable experience of creating meaningful and successful relationships with internal stakeholders, freelancers and agencies, and customers alike