“The Pack has become my little family and I love watching and helping them all develop."
Stuart, Assistant Manager in Birmingham
“I actually jump out of bed in the morning to come into work, I love this job so much.”
Catherine, Assistant Manager in Edinburgh
@pizza has re-defined the way pizza is done and we're searching for an innovative and forward-thinking Marketing Manager to join this growing team. Working remotely and with frequent travel to various sites across the UK, you will be tasked with growing brand awareness and creating a robust marketing and communications strategy as the business opens three new locations in 2020 and gears up for more rapid expansion.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Creating, developing and managing marketing and communications activity across multiple channels including social, email, PR and web
- Researching and understanding customer demographics and competition
- Building and maintaining internal and external relations with agencies and media contacts
- Reporting on ROI to the senior leadership team
- Creating engaging content via copy, photo and video for online channels
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Be food-obsessed and have a real passion for all things food-related
- Have an understanding of the “Gen Z” demographic and utilise data to create targeted marketing activity
- Previously worked in a similar role operating at a strategic level whilst being able to deliver on campaigns and be au-fait with all digital technologies including social, email and web
- Have worked with media contacts and managed press activity for local and national campaigns
- Create interactive and engaging content
"Our aim is to give every customer the best pizza they've ever eaten."
Bhasker Dhir, COO of @pizza