To launch the first Borders Single Malt Scotch Whisky at scale and to excite and delight spirits drinkers globally.
"The Three Stills Company wants an ambitious, energetic and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing based in the East of Scotland to drive the next phase of its marketing and business development."
This is a key management role with strategic input at a leadership level.
You will be working in a collaborative and supportive environment with the opportunity to play a significant role in innovation, brand development, e-commerce and promotional concepts.
To be considered, you will have a proven track record in FMCG marketing.
"Ideally, with whisky spirits / drinks exposure, you will be a strategic, commercial thinker with evidence of success in brand development, innovation, digital and cost-effective promotional campaigns."
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE THREE STILLS COMPANY, OWNERS OF THE BORDERS DISTILLERY
* Joining a successful and dynamic industry
* The Borders Distillery is the first Scotch Whisky in The Scottish Borders since 1837. A strong story of R’s: revival, renaissance, revitalisation, regeneration and renovation
* The prospect of putting the beautiful Scottish Borders firmly on the distillation map
* An opportunity to join an ambitious, energetic, can-do entrepreneurial team with a strong focus on growth
* Being part of an ideas culture
* An enterprise emphasising innovation – Borders Without Boundaries
* A chance to impact significantly early in the company’s evolution
* An opportunity to exercise a wide range of marketing disciplines
* Great long-term thinking shareholders
* Commitment to the preservation of the environment
* An equal opportunity employer
* Competitive remuneration packages
* Commitment to training – everyone can become a qualified (IBD) distiller (+ First Aid, PLH, Sensory Training)
* Commitment to B-corp.