Our innovative and disruptive technology provides precise mapping for trains, self-driving cars and mobile robotics.
Head of Partnerships
We're searching for an enthusiastic and pragmatic individual experienced in commercial technology partnerships. Machines with Vision is looking to appoint someone who is a self-starter and autonomous in their own right.
There will be many open challenges and problems to overcome, with the potential opportunities and satisfaction equally proportionate to these.
- Working with the CEO to develop the company’s commercial partnership strategy
- Working with the technical team to understand the product roadmap and technology
- Identify commercial partnership opportunities
- Develop and manage partnership relationships
- Establishing one or more commercial partnerships in rail
- Validating partnership opportunities in non-rail markets
- Creating the partnership strategy for non-rail markets
Skills / Experience that we value:
- 5 years of commercial experience in B2B technology companies
- A track record of successfully developing and negotiating commercial partnerships
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good communicator who is able to work with partners
- Knowledge of the rail, automotive and/or robotics industries is a definite advantage
- A degree in business or a related field is preferred but not essential where you have experience in this type of role