We empower our team, to not only contribute, but also have a positive impact on the development of Hamilton Park.
Our team continues to evolve as the business grows and we very much take the approach of 'aces in spaces' - employing the right people for the right roles and then giving them the opportunity to exceed their potential. We are incredibly proud of our culture which promotes professional respect and pride in our work.
Our mantra is, "By working together, we can all achieve more."
Hamilton Park offers something for everyone; top racing action, exciting entertainment and themed days and nights.
From family days and the famous Lanark Silver Bell event, to the legendary Saints and Sinners Racenight and Ladies’ Nights featuring leading DJs, bands and entertainers, Hamilton Park is a must-visit for a great day or night out.
Hamilton Park also opened the doors of its £10m Hampton by Hilton in July this year, a 118-bedroom hotel within the grounds of the racecourse for all to stay at and enjoy.
The Opportunity | Marketing Manager
Denholm are delighted to be partnering with Hamilton Park as they recruit for a Marketing Manager to join their small and dynamic team.
"2018 and 2019 have been two of the most successful years in our history, as the business has continued to diversify its offering, most notable with the recent addition of our 118 bedroom, Hampton by Hilton Hamilton Park hotel.
The Marketing Manager role will play a key part in ensuring all strands of the business are effectively showcased across all platforms to ultimately drive business growth."
In this newly created role, you'll report into the General Manager and be responsible for increasing brand awareness, footfall, and revenue for each of their core business areas.
Working in a stand-alone role with support from colleagues in various departments, your remit will include:
- Creating and implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy and calendar
- Driving marketing campaign activity via all channels including email, social, website, PR and CRM management
- Tracking and analysing on the effectiveness of marketing activity, producing reports for senior management on spend and ROI
- Attending and managing various events with partner business, Sodexo
This is an exceptional role, joining Hamilton Park during a period of growth and excitement. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years of multi-channel marketing experience
- The ability to work autonomously; not relying on agencies or external suppliers
- A strong team-playing working nature
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- The desire and ability to grow and develop your career in a dynamic environment
We are looking for...