We develop and empower our team
Our staff is critical to our success, and as the landscape of tertiary education continues to change, our people must be equipped to deliver the best experience to students and stakeholders.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to grow and achieve their potential, therefore, we develop and invest in our staff. We lead, inspire, and empower with effective succession planning to develop and promote talent within our organisation.
We aim to be a socially progressive employer.
We promote a culture of positivity, integrity and respect, fostering ambition and empowerment, with a shared understanding of our Vision, Mission and Values to ensure our success.
Would you like to be part of our team?
"It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining Fife College. It comes on the back of a recent announcement of a new £90M campus to be built in Dunfermline. We are increasing both our part-time and HE provision across all our locations and working with employers and community organisations. We aim to put our students at the centre of everything we do. Can you help us do this?"
Sue Reekie, Chief Operating Officer
We're searching for a Head of Marketing & PR
As Head of Marketing & PR you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing & PR strategy for the college.
Fife College has been planning and developing many new initiatives for the upcoming months and you will be responsible for managing PR around these exciting projects coupled with the day-to-day management of the team.
Reporting to the COO, you will be tasked with:
- Creating, developing and implementing a robust marketing and PR strategy aligned with the organisation’s goals
- Delivering against targets for student recruitment and income generation
- Leading and managing the existing marketing and PR team
- Managing the brand and increasing brand awareness on a national scale
- Providing consultative advice to the senior leadership team and internal departments for all external media
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders including media contacts and agencies
- Completing research to identify key target audiences and which channels are best used
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a Head of Marketing & PR role
- Demonstrable experience operating at a strategic level for all marketing and brand activity
- Strong leadership skills and previously managed large teams
- Sizeable budget management experience
- Delivering corporate publications at a strategic level
- Previous experience working in a highly political environment
- Exposure working in crisis/change PR
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free Study at Fife College
46 days holiday entitlement
Local business discount
Local Government Pension Scheme
Family Friendly Policies
Employee Assistance Programme
Paid Volunteering Days (2 days per year)