Cheeky Chompers is a fast-growing international retail business looking for an experienced E-commerce Manager to manage all digital activity to increase online sales.
Based in Midlothian, this newly created role is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact within the business and truly make the role your own.
You will be responsible for:
- Scoping and project managing the delivery of a new website
- Optimising site navigation and create a compelling customer journey to grow conversion rate and online sales
- Implementing an online merchandising strategy
- Using your Google Analytics and data analysis expertise to optimise sales, perform funnel analysis and identify issues and growth opportunities
- Managing our CRM/customer retention to drive repeat purchase and customer loyalty
- Managing marketplace listings and wider Amazon Sales
- Setting-up and delivering regular reporting, with a clear understanding of margin and KPI's to identify and track the key drivers behind performance
To be considered in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience working as an E-commerce Manager
- Experience scaling a Direct to Consumer ecommerce channel
- Strong working knowledge of either Shopify or Magento
- Worked with online shopping platforms including Amazon
- Liaised and managed external agencies
- A commercial and strategic mindset coupled with a hands-on approach
You will be offered a salary of £45,000 to 50,000 plus benefits and the opportunity to make an impact within a growing business.
"This is a new role, where the successful candidate can make a massive impact on the growth of Cheeky Chompers."
The good stuff...
Lunchtime yoga or crossfit classes
Onsite cafe & free parking
Company pension scheme
You can find us here...