What we do ...
What we need ...
CAMPFIRE ART DIRECTOR
A fast-growing and continuously evolving young company, we care about the every day and follow a set of brand rituals to guide and define our culture, philosophy, and creative process.
We believe that collaboration and healthy environments are the key to making great, creative work.
Insight and ideas led, passionate about craft and commercially aware; you are an important part of our creative team working closely alongside our Art Director (Perry), Film Director (Charlie) and Founder (Lewis) – plus our client service and production team.
Whilst we often have a digital/motion output (rather than say print), our work is now optimised for traditional display advertising, out of home (digital billboard etc), alongside social so the Art Director we're looking for, whilst working frequently in the medium of film, should be extremely ideas focussed and will have outstanding visual direction, messaging, and campaign experience.
Working in the field of high quality, original and strategic content, you have a refined taste and think objectively – ambitiously pushing envelope and constantly experimenting with new technologies, formats and approaches.
Things you'd like to do each day...
- Act as a creative lead on projects – structuring approach, encouraging collaboration and challenging ideas
- Continuously develop our creative process and ensure it is being implemented throughout the company
- Clarify briefs and complete in-depth research to inform our work and approach
- Work independently, and within a team, on the creation, development and presentation of conceptual ideas
- Direct production in alignment with the brief – including brand, design, print, animation, stills, film and post-production
- Develop and review work in alignment with the brief through internal crits and before delivery
- Visualise concepts and create concept presentation decks
- Develop a network of freelance design, motion and creative talent and direct their work
- Innovation/R&D – Experimenting with new technologies and developing our capabilities
What you get ...