THINK OUTSIDE THE BANK
People are at the heart of everything we do. From the business owner seeking a loan to buy new equipment, to the investor looking for a better return on their money, people turn to us because we’re better than a bank.
We’ve built an innovative platform that connects investors and borrowers, but our people play a vital role in every step of the journey. We’re a small team with a collaborative culture, working across every part of the business and learning from each other every day.
This is a fast-growing business, so our people are constantly building on their skills and focusing their efforts to deliver the best results for our clients.
Having recently completed a £2 million external funding round, and with a strong pipeline of investor and borrower demand, LendingCrowd is making a real impression in the fast-growing alternative finance market.
As part of our drive to build market position and bring peer-to-peer lending to an even wider audience, we’ve launched our first television advertising campaign.
This is being supported by continued investment in technology, including new mobile apps and automated processes.
Denholm is working exclusively with LendingCrowd, who are looking to recruit Senior Business Development Managers in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen. The business is going through a substantial period of growth and looking to bolster their Business Development team with commercial and driven BD Managers in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
The key requirements are:
- This Senior BD Manager role is situated within the SME Business area and is at the frontline for LenndingCrowd.
- You’ll be responsible for New Business Development within SME Market (income of between £150,000 and £300,000) and the complex demands that this sector requires.
- You will be responsible for providing high-quality service to customers and identifying new sales opportunities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Analyse accurately trends, financial data, market information and company status to make informed decisions regarding highly complex credit issues
- Proactively research and contact prospective customers
- Adhere to regulations, legal obligations and data protection rules
- Have exceptional written communication skills
- Have good time management
- Demonstrate strong written communication skills
- Achieving stretching targets
Successful role holders will:
- Lead with courageous integrity
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to competing and changing priorities
- Build new networks of key business introducers.
- Have effective time planning and prioritising to ensure that work is actioned promptly, efficiently and within compliance regulations
- Builds rapport, trust and effective relationships with customers
- Have outstanding negotiation skills
To be considered, you must have a proven track record in Banking and more importantly, a desire to go out and generate new business. You will need to demonstrate strong internal / external relationship management abilities, aligned with first class customer service values and a passion and drive to bring new connections to the Bank.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more, please get in touch!