This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Director to join GoodPractice to design and execute the entire end-to-end B2B marketing strategy.
With full budget accountability and ownership of growth metrics, you will be instrumental in taking GoodPractice to the next level of our growth plans as we continue to grow the core UK business and expand internationally.
Building the marketing strategy and team
- To develop and manage our approach to customer and prospect data
- Taking ownership of the brand and customer experience
- Implementation of an effective nurture journey that provides a pipeline of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Managing campaigns across the B2B Marketing mix; identifying opportunities, testing, learning and scaling the winners - channels include content, SEO, PPC, events, partnerships, email, social, direct and PR
- Reporting and tracking, marketing automation platforms, analytics tools and integration with the sales CRM
We're searching for...
- A strong mix of creative, commercial and analytical skills
- Experience in B2B marketing, ideally with a focus on marketing to mid-to-large sized organisations
- A proven background in B2B inbound techniques that could be successfully implemented at GoodPractice
- Hands on experience with end-to-end marketing — strategy, planning/budgeting, building & executing and measuring ROI
- Expertise in B2B marketing techniques, particularly digital marketing
- Experience working closely with a high growth sales team
- Experience creating and delivering insightful marketing analytics and lead tracking reports using tools such as Pardot and Google Analytics
- Proven record driving new lead generation, nurturing leads through long sales cycles
- Very comfortable monitoring key performance indicators to evaluate campaign effectiveness
You will report directly to the Managing Director, Owen Ferguson, whilst working collaboratively with the Sales Team and other cross-functional teams to deliver the results. We have a welcoming culture that marries creativity with evidence based decision making and people who thrive on delivering great work.
DENHolm are working exclusively with GoodPractice on this assignment.
all CVs submitted will be forwarded to Nicki Denholm for review.