"WE FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS TO THE CLIENT AND WILL NOT BE DISTRACTED.
WE WILL QUESTION THE NORM, CHALLENGE PERCEPTIONS AND BRING FORWARD THINKING TO OUR PROJECTS.
WE WILL REMAIN TRULY INDEPENDENT AND PROVIDE IMPARTIAL ADVICE, DELIVER HIGH QUALITY OUTPUTS AND ALWAYS ADD VALUE. "
We're searching for a Marketing Director
We have built an enviable reputation for our quality delivery, flexible approach and constant professionalism. We have ambitious plans for the future and are now looking for an experienced marketing director to join the team.
Up to now, FarrPoint has not conducted any marketing to speak of. The company has grown well despite this but we now realise that to continue to develop and push growth further, we need to develop our marketing function. We need a Marketing Director, who will lead and devise a marketing strategy but at the same time be hands on in delivery.
"We are looking for someone who can easily integrate into our team, understand what we do, how we operate, and what we need to do marketing wise, and then take that on and deliver it. We have high ambitions and a desire to continue to make our mark as the quality source of independent technology advice."
Our people have a balance of strong technical skills along with excellent business and commercial awareness and a desire to grow and challenge themselves.
We see the role as covering the following:
- Review and upgrade (if appropriate) the FarrPoint brand to appeal to larger firms
- Extend the reach of the FarrPoint brand across UK
- Establish manageable content programme as a high value, industry leading thought leadership programme
- Working with consultants, support sales activities with effective marketing
- Help build a well-managed sales process, supporting consultant with prospect nurturing and reporting progress
- Build a client satisfaction measurement and performance improvement programme
- Improve our CRM system, ensure consistent use and exploit its functionality;
- Develop marketing collateral including quarterly update and potentially annual publication
We are looking for a Marketing Director with relevant B2B experience and CIM qualified. You will be part of a friendly, supportive senior management team and will have the freedom to develop ideas within the agreed company strategy.
If you'd like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact:
Nicki Denholm on 0131 554 6191 or
Amanda Kho on 0141 212 2728