OPPORTUNITIES AT BRUICHLADDICH
Would you like the opportunity to work on one of the fastest growing and most unique super-premium gin brands in the world? A brand with a genuine purpose, beliefs and values which go beyond the spirit itself?
Would you love to work with multiple global markets to deliver outstanding brand communications, and be challenged to think differently every day?
If this is you, keep reading.
Known for being progressive, innovative and convention challenging, Bruichladdich distillery is located on the Scottish Hebridean Island of Islay and creates three different styles of single malt whisky and a gin. The Botanist embodies the same core values and ideologies as those of its malt counterparts place / people/craft / philosophy / authenticity / origins – collectively these values are represented in the house positioning “Progressive Hebridean Distillers”.
A unique opportunity to join this growing business as Communications Manager in the Bruichladdich Communications Team has arisen, as they further establish The Botanist brand in the global marketplace.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, we are looking for a dynamic and passionate Communications professional to manage global communications for The Botanist.
You will create and distribute global marketing and communications solutions for The Botanist in liaison with the Global Communications Team, the Global Brand Team, and wider global distribution network.
The ability to manage the roll out of The Botanist communications through designated channels: web, CRM, global distribution network, social is imperative whilst also managing the communications with the extensive network of Core Influencers worldwide.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Hands-on management of The Botanist social channels
- Ability to work with global markets to implement best practice for regional activity/campaigns
- Proactive and reactive press liaison for The Botanist
- Represent and champion The Botanist brand to a wide range of internal and external audiences
Not only will the successful candidate have proven experience operating across marketing and communications, we are also looking for someone who can truly embody the values of this extraordinary brand and therefore a genuine interest in the drinks/foodie sector, with a particular focus on the foraged flavours movement is essential.
If you are ready to join one of the most talked about brands in recent years, get in touch with Denholm Associates today on 0131 554 6191 or email email@example.com
We are looking to add a Project Manager to the Product and Design Team based on Islay. The primary purpose of the role is to oversee the full lifecycle of the creation of new products across their portfolio.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all activities in relation to product development to drive new spirits packaging, innovation and gifting
- Liaise with the creative team, suppliers, production, bottling and market hubs
- Ensure smooth coordination with all key stakeholders, manage costs, budgets, write-offs, timing and quality
- Lead PDT meetings
In addition to primary responsibilities, we are also looking for evidence of;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Creativity, innovation, quick problem solving
- Full understanding of the product design and development process
- Understanding of food safety aspects (HACCP)
- Excellent understanding of project management
This is a unique role that will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in some of the most exciting projects within the premium spirits space.
If you are interested to have a further chat, please contact Denholm Associates today on 0131 554 6191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, Denholm Associates are an exclusive partner in the recruitment of the roles with Bruichladdich. Any unsolicited agency applications will be directed to Denholm Associates.